Sunday, October 5, 2008

When it all seems like too much...

I realised that whenever it all seemed like a little too much for me to do, my mind will simply hibernate and i'll just head to the kitchen to look for food and will most probably end up watching whatever it is they're showing on TV. Or play a game of Chess Titans which will lead to another game whether or not i win or lose. And sometimes after all that, i'll end up writing...

So now I'm asking myself what should i do? Im done with my computing and the inorganic part of chemistry. What should i do next? SHould i do maths? What about Physics? And econs....? There's also tutorials..... And exam's just round the corner...
I used to panic back then but now, i panic a little more calmly. Should i write what i need to do on a piece of paper, make a timetable for the day and prioritise the things i need to do first?

I think I know what to do... I shall go take a bath, pray and ask for some intervention.

Or maybe i should do this and see if i can ever clear the post-its faster than i paste.

No comments: