Monday, April 11, 2005

Brain freeze..

I never felt anything like it b4.... for the first time, i totally lost control of myself. Feeling damn stressed right now..feel like tearing up all the essay outlines i have in front of me..

ARGH!.... i cant tink of how to write this essae of mind. Really,seriously, i brain seems to have frozen. Hock told me to get some composure. But i tink i left in in my locker. Argh! I really want to wave the white fla above my head-- surrender. I cant handle this stress! Just for tonite onli......i hope

I feel like criyin rite now....waaaaaaaaaah!.......i cannot stand this feeling of pain?Anger?Frustration? I need a shoulder to lean on....a shoulder to cry on.....

I really need to take a break... i dun care wat the teacher will sae tmr..........my brain is dead...i give up!

I want my granny!!!!!!.... tokin to her....will cfm make me feel much better. but since she's asleep, maybe thinkin happie tots will help me rileks....

grrr....

No comments: