Sunday, April 24, 2005

Saturdae.Very focussed.Siti.

WOke up at ard 8 this morning. WEnt abt cleaning up my room which has been in a great mess the whole week. Mama's angry but i told her that we(me and my bros) got no time during wkdaes to clean up...so we'll do it in the wkend....haha....Yea..my room's much cleaner now. More space to move abt. DEn washed all my uniforms and pe t-shirts. HAhaha.....i wash my own clothes coz i ain't wanna make them spoil as a result of mixing with other clothes and the washing machine. So i collect them and wash them on this kind of mornings. Had breakfast and off to my room to do homework.

Looked into my silver notebook(diary)...lol...and did mths Perm and Com. Yeah...finished everything by noon. Watched the goals highlights from the EPL on Channel 5. Den back to homework. I tot i want to do NMR( Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) tutorial. BUt it was so complicated that i fell asleep doing it. WAs woken up by my mama who just came back from the market wif dad. SHe said she called me to wait for her outside to carry all the groceries. BUt i guess the phone didn't rang loud enuff. SO i did some exercise by carrying all those heavy stuff she and dad bought. And felt really bored. Went online and tok to hock for a while. It sort of killed off my boredom and den i decided to do Group II tutorial. By seven, i finished the entire tutorial. yeah! Wanted to do EMI(electromagnetic induction) but it was so hard....so i did probability. Attempted the first 5 qn....not bad lah.....but it's damn hard sia. Den i heard music from outside and i forgot that today was the telecast of "Muzika Extravaganza".

Managed to catch ppl like Taufik,SG finalist, one hansem guy and SITI sing.... I noe Siti, the m'sian singer has always been attractive and all.... but i didnt really cared then. BUt tonite, she was damn gorgeous lah. So preeetie....haha.... Man!.... -blush-

Anw, the show just ended and back to work. Decided to put aside Probability and start on CA: Complex no. II. Must hand in tis Wed. So....yea....todae, i was damn focussed....and siti nurhaliza made my dae...hehe....

PPl out there....dun waste ur precious weekends...do sthg meaningful and fruitful ya? HAng out wif families and frens.

Heheh....my sis went out in the morning to make her IC(she lost it)...and returned home at ard 9.... Mum called her earlier and she said she was at Harbour Front.HAHAAH....dat sis of mine...is she dumb or is she dumb? Wahlao....yesterdae just kena scolded for losing her IC....todae find trouble again..... When will she learn? Its not that i like to see her get scolded all the time.... just waitin for the day she grows up and change.

Maybe and ideal weekend willbe to walk around with friends and all. But none of that nonsense in my family. WHich is why i alwaes stay at home one. Of course i would love to hang out with friends....but seeing that my sis alwaes get scolded.... i dun dare. U see ar...if i am allowed to go out..(which i think i will coz i m old enuff, which someone had pointed out to me).... den ppl like my sis and my bros would also want to go out.... haha.... they will say not fair and all..... basket.... ahha.... but then again, i dun have any frens i can spend my weekend with...haha.....

Btw, my bros are out at my auntie's place....they went to watch movie.... lol.... man....jealous.... But absolute freedom tonite!!

kk....i noe i keep on digressing.....and it's becoming a habit.... better not make it a habit....erm..ya..

Gd nite!!(Btw....taufik wasnt good at all....lucky got siti...hehe)

No comments: