Sunday, April 3, 2005

My boring saturdae.....

Because of yesterdae's late night blogging.... i woke up at noon todae.
Haha.....bathed and ate lunch... washed all my dirty clothes....clean up my very messy room...did some mths and chem...and watched hindi movie.....on V Central......Bathed at 7....completed my chem...ate dinner...saw the crowning of Ms Singapore...(she not that bad lah)....and then more mths....BORING!

Anw, i am feelin MUCH better now. Coz i m getting bored of crying over spilt milk. What's done is done. I m leaving it in the past where it belongs....instead of carrying it along wif me into the future.

I am going back to my debut club tomorrow......my CC team...to train further.....coz i miss the feel of the ball...hopefully, i'd be part of the tournament team....haha... So Canberra United(lame name...i noe..).....here i come!

Oh ya....the AJ team lost to RJ at RJ 2-0....

hey.....the way i write this entry is boring....coz my saturdae...today.....was a Boring one....

Nitez!

No comments: