Sunday, April 17, 2005

Lucky.Worry too much.Mental block.

Nthg actually happened b/w me and my dad. Blame my imagination and my past. I simply worry too much.

Stress and more stress. Am helping a friend wif maths..... but have been stuck for more than an hour now... haiya.... disappointed... mental block.... helpless...hopeless....i hope it ll vanish after tonite.Was in a super crappy mode earlier tonite....but was brought down to earth by this qn. Man....i got answer oso cannot expl...i myself dun understand. Thanks man yuying.....for bringing me down to earth.... i feel so unprepared for Mondae's test now.... Mans......i m doomed.

At one moment i knew everything. at the next moment......everything's gone. I can't see concepts tonite. I simply cannot process the things i see. 'BRAIN!!!'....wats happening up there??

nd to rileks....break....nitez

No comments: