Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pissed off....

I am really in this bloody mood now! DAmn am i angry now! Guess what! I was writing an entry earlier....suppose to be entitled REflections.... ! I spent an hour reflecting on my recent weeks! And its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!! I was like saying how the weeks have gone by. BBqs....frustrations...how i suck at being a leader.....all got deleted! It was coming straight from my heart....my mind..... and i got deleted!!! NO matter how hard i press the undo button....the thing wun come back!!!!
Tonite.....BLOGGER SUX!!!....ARGH!!

I was like saying towards the end of tt blog how i was feeling better....how the old me was coming back and all........and of ALL the things that can happen.... the entry got deleted!....before i can even publish it lah!!!......ARGH......MAn...!!..... nxt time must kp saving as draft!

Got nothing to sae.....i guess i am suppose to be this frustrated and annoyed for the time being!!!!!! I was really feeling relaxed till this bloody thing happened!!!! Better get it over with....perhaps....another reflection soon......

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY SUX MAN.....TO HAVE THE THING U TYPED GO MISSING..... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: