Friday, April 15, 2005

Second for long jump.......but wif guilt.....

Heyz…… I din watched the match. Instead, I jumped the jump that I wasn’t suppose to win. Man…..i really shouldn’t be to affected by what others say. Ppl were saying why bother coz I’ll lose anyway. And that I should support my ex-teammates who are my friends.

No one influenced me in my decision making. I simply wanted to jump really badly coz Tuesdae’s TRIPLE JUMP was soo shiok tt I wanted to jump the long jump. I had to bear all those remarks from frens…and all the guilt I was feeling…

My aim was 5m. Coz Wilson sae tts the average lah. So my first jump was 4.92m….and the second one was a 4.81m. Had a little confusion though from the station IC. He saw the top four distances wrongly sia. He said I was out! Then this Jee Peng( I hope I spell correct) go and ask the IC to see properly. In the end I managed to go into the final – me, Jee Peng, Wilson and Ting Long. Ting Long had to leave for vball….but he left us with 5.25m….hahha

Wilson said that for me to get something, I have to beat 5.25m or any of them(JP and Wilson). Man! It sounded impossible. I asked them for tips. How to fly in the air…etc. Den I did manage to fly(hang)….and got a 5.19m. My last try was a 5.11m.

I Got second!! Wilson third. Tinglong first. JP fourth. Was damn happie lah. Happie tt I didn’t really pay much attention to the crap others say.

Btw…AJ lost 5-3 to TPJC. Man…..i missed it. Haiz….Jiayou AJ!


No comments: