Saturday, April 23, 2005

Touched.Interview.Badminton.Aches.SPA!!!!

YEah!Friday....my slack day. Had chem Spa todae. Had to be in skool by 7.15 sia. Lucky woke up in time. Coz i forgot to set my alarm clock.....i was sleeping....dreaming den suddenly i open my eyes and looked at the wall clock in my room....615....MAN! ...budden i began to relax a bit lah coz that clock is set 15 minutes fast....haha... so i am always 15 minutes ahead of everyone and so that i have always that extra 15 minutes just in case i am short of time...Confused?....haha...nvm.

SPa was okay lah...for me ...but not for hock. Coz he NEVER get any salt and he SEEMS to be the ONLY one in class that nvr got salt. Haha....but he damn suay lah...and i MUST say that i am very lucky. Coz there was this step where we were supposed to add hot water into the mixture in the CUTE conical flask( the flask was 50cm3 one lah, damn small and CUTE)...haha... anw, we should add the hot water until we see salt coming out den we must warm the solution until the salt crystals dissolve back. I was like adding the hot water slowly into the conical flask. First i used dropper to add the hot water. DEn i began pouring in the water slowly. STILL GOT NOTHING LAH!! Den i got fed up and poured all the water i had into the flask. Still nothing. Actually, there was a point where the water looked whitish... but then, i didnt noe must stir wif the glass rod lah. Den after i got nothing, i asked the teacher what to do. She said stir with the rod. MAN.... my conical flask was half full already .... if stir oso the salt wun come out one. But nvm, i stirred....with increasing strength. WAS REALLY fed up.... that i stirred till the glass rod broke....HAHa....THE GLASS ROD BROKE.

I told myself....die... no salt. I got another rod from the teacher. After several stirs....i got sick of stirring that i thought....maybe the whitish thingy i saw was the crystal that disappeared as soon as it appears. LOL... obvious NOT!...but nvm....since the crystals is definitely somewhere inside the solution...i might as well proceed with the next step...COOLING. I ran the flask under the tap. Still not cold enuff. SO i brought the big beaker to the container storing ice cold water in front and filled it up with water. I dipped my conical flask into the beaker for a few seconds and tried stirring again. No effect. I gave up at that point and just leave the conical flask in the beaker and did other stuff i had to do like the sources of error and improvements. Den while completing the table, Jing yuan , the person doing prac beside me picked up my conical flask and said "WAh.....so much ar!!?I looked at the flask, which had half the broken glass rod inside...lol....and saw crystals. WOOHOO! I was damn happy lah. Den the teacher said to me...."wah Ali, buisness very good ar!"....hehe....den a few minutes later...she asked which step i was at....coz she thought that i may have skipped step(technically, i did skip step lah). Budden, den i tot the whitish thing was it lah...so i went on to kool the soln... so i got away wif it lah.[i din lie or anything ok,just that i tot i had already pass tt heating step.Den i quickly filtered out the salt, dry it, weigh it and that's it for SPa!! Was the first to finish i think.....hehee....sly...

Den Hock, at the end of Spa ...was grumbling..... he culdnt get salt.... he said he got stuck at the heating part---the part i was tokin abt earlier. Haha, he add water got no salt comeout...(like me lah)....den i asked him, why he never use cold water(like me) to get the salt. He said he did(like me)......but unlike me, he got scolded coz he wasnt at the cooling step...lol(like me oso....but he suay lah.....hahah) So....he din get salt...it will cost him some precious marks.... and he felt damn tu lan lah.... and said that this was his most unlucky week lah....haha..... ppl have bad episodes in their lives lah....haha.....relax... He kept saying tt the teacher was biased lah....hhaha.... but it all comes down to luck...hehe....

Enuff abt SpA....after the break got gP....discussed essay. When it come to my turn, boy...i think the class toked abt the 2 paragraphs i wrote for ard 40 minutes lah... haha.... fun sia... ppl were telling me stuffs... but i dun really understand wat they are trying to sae... hhaha....den at the locker... wendy apologised to me for giving her criticism of my 2 essays. I was astonished! Man.... why was she apologising? Firstly, i like it wen ppl criticise.... its for my own good. SEcondly, I was afraid that i may have given others the wrong impression thru my reactions. The teacher said some things that seem to imply that if I dun want to give feedback to the things my classmate say…den nvm…she oso wun sae anything…. I was like huh?? Was it directed to me……but I din think so lah coz she was talking to the whole class…. But me being me… my actions, and somewhat similar to the counter paragraph they were criticizing--- confusing. Man….i hate it when I give the wrong impressions…. Grr… haha… but tts me lah…

kk…enuff of skool… after prayers, me and shak decided to go to KFC for lunch instead of the usual Mac. It was kind of like a “lunch date”…haha…. we were talking….. yea… some religion stuff… den he like ask me wen I started praying properly….haha… I thought deep…and told him frankly…. Mondae… haha… which is five daes ago. Man… den half way thru our conversation…. He kind of like sae something that made me feel happy! He said that I am a good boy.AS in….ya…a good boy… u noe, not like most other guys…. I am like different… hhaa…. I can feel that he was saying that from the bottom of his heart lah…

-touched-

Went to Mac to meet up wif Tauhid Nizar they all… and tt when I became the butt of their jokes lah, as usual…..if I had braces, I wun be a joke anymore….. peer pressure.. haha… When ppl sae I was fat and looked like a hamburger(sec1-3 period)… I knew it wasn’t funny and I knew that I could do something abt it without actually spending money. But my teeth… if I had the necessary resources required… I could change… not for me, but for others. Coz some simply can’t accept u for who u are… but I have to say that the ones who can are the ones u can really call frens..man…. But too bad… I am born this way. I learned some where that it is wrong for a muslim to change the way he or her looks like, unless he or she is being laughed at, hurt etc. by others due to the way he or she looks like. Although I may have thought of braces, for quite some time now, I have began to realize that God made me this way for a reason.

I thought of some reasons why. If I look okay, meaning my teeth are normal…hhaa.. I wun be who I am today….. really…. I may even be like other guys lah…..as in…..aiya…nvm… u would probably not understand…

Den I had to go to this interview to be a facilitator for the upcoming Delta Experience. Man… at first I didn’t noe got interview lah…. Was quite nervous lah…as in worried abt the things that they may ask… and so on… they asked qns like why I want to join this camp, how I can contribute to the J1s, what ideas do I have for the camp. … Man were some of the qns hard to answer. Those that I couldn’t answer, I just smiled and said the I m not quite sure. Those that I can answer, I answered it with frankness. Well, my frankness and truthfulness can be to my benefit, but it may go against me as well. Coz for example, when they asked abt the service learning project my class did last year, I kind of told them that it was a rushed thing…. Wasn’t really a class event…. More like groups in the class…. Den wen they asked abt cca, I told them I used to be in soccer…and I also added MLdds. I could have stopped right there but I told them it was by name only. Coz I wasn’t an active member….haha… Well, it’s this kind of things that I say that can either go against me or to my own benefit…. But it was a good enuff experience…even if I m not selected, the interview itself was a good experience.Haha…. but I m hoping to get chosen though…

After the interview, slacked ard with Tauhid and Khairul…. Crapped ard… tok abt stuff…. Den Tauhid kind of said that with the way I look, who likes me….and before I can say anything…..haha….he laughed and say that its ok…. Got him. He said he likes me. Lol!

-touched?- … I couldn’t sense the truth in him….

……as in I think it was 40% joking 60% truth….good enuff lah… haha… -touched-

Yea…. I got –touched- by 2 guys todae…hehe…. But I not gay hor. Haha…. ok.. I have just passed the 1,500 words limit…. But I guess I’ll carry on.

Thursdae…. Slacked around after skool. Played badminton(BT) with Hock. For 1 hour sia. I noticed that when ppl plae BT, those who waiting for the shuttlecock will like stand in a particular posture. Near the net, with the racket raised high up. I did that lah, and realized why they do that—so can hit the shuttle almost immediately lah. But den when I was walking home that time, I realized that the muscles in my right arm was aching. It felt stronger. Hahha… I think that if I hit the pillar supporting the block I was walking under, the whole block can collapse lah…..kk not funny. Anw, the bad thing is, my right calf was aching badly. MY right thigh oso ache. My right backside oso ache. Man…. Badminton is a tough game after all. Its more than tapping shuttles sia….. haha… Oso play table-tennis... man...i tink it is the most impossible game to plae lah...haha... but nothing is impossible... plae doubles...me and hock vs michelle and the other gurl...me and hock lost lah....haha... not totally my fault thouigh..hehe

Den mugged for chem spa after that. I really mugged for it…. Memorized everything…. Tts why todae’s spa went so smooth. My smoothest spa so far lah. Haha…. kk…

I think tts it… I better stop now… want to comment on a newspaper article regarding blogging… but maybe next time lah….

Haha…. just leave u wif some quotes…

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great.”

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else."

"A real friend is not one who only entertain you, but one who cares about you, one who will be there when you cry"

"True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."

Man…. I am in this –touchy mood- ….lol

No comments: