Sunday, April 10, 2005

Strangers ARE INDEED friends you have yet to meet...

Strangers ARE INDEED friends you have yet to meet……

People who were once strangers, people whom I see everydae but never had the chance to sae hello to, have now become my friends…(i've became their frens)....which ever wae u see it, it doesn't matter-- its the same thing!

However, this does not mean that all strangers are your friend! People whom u meet at bus stops…and they happen to talk to you and ask for your number…may seem like a friend….. and you may want to give him or her ur number…but think thrice (twice is not enuff) … before making a decision….

Den, I want to sae my most sincerest –sowies- to everyone whose feelings I may have hurt by the things that I say. I have to admit that I have poor control of the things that keep pouring out of my mouth. What I think is funny, others sees it as rude. What I feel is the right thing to sae, may end up being hurtful… I did some reflections and will mend my ways starting from now…

A couple of things happened this week.

Lets start wif Mondae…. A very forgettable dae…I had to think really hard to remember Mondae….. all I can remember is that I met up wif Yong to discuss the plans for Thursday recre… and we went home shortly after tt….

Tuesday……. Heard the story that I didn’t believe actually happened…..Anyway, having a relatively complex imagination…… many possible scenarios actually appeared in my head. That night, while walking home, I happen to notice every single Bangladeshi that passed by me….they may seem nice…but you’ll never noe… And I have to admit that watching all those episodes of Crime Watch and Missing made me kind of worried for my friend… Hope nothing will actually happen to you! (PS: I still can’t help but worry..)

Wednesdae…mugged from 3- 7….quite shiok lah… Anw, this dae will live in infamy…haha…

I was walking into the physics classroom. Then my group mate, Lay Hoon, asked me, ‘Ali, are you afraid of lizards?”. In my mind, I was wondering how the heck did she noe this secret of mine? I replied in a manly way, “ Of course not!”. Then, it happened. She said that Yinlu, my classmate saw a lizard around the area my group was sitting in!

I froze and my eyes were on high alert—for any small moving objects. I felt the “yucks+eeew+gross” feeling that ppl wun understand… I put my bag down and looked for that blardy creature. I was looking for that creature wen Lay Hoon exclaimed, “Ali! Got lizard!”….pointing towards my shoes. Having got this gift of agility and good reflexes…I jumped…haha…and ran outside the classroom… I knew Lay Hoon tricked me but I wasn’t taking any risk…(Btw, I jumped coz I didn’t want to hurt the lizard ya..)

Den I began to isolate the 4 tables my groups were using from the other tables in the row… just in case the lizard crawled from one end to my group’s end of the table(PS: I didn’t want the lizard to make the girls in my group distracted from our discussion) …yea… And that’s when I saw the creature…which i think measured up to around SIXTY millimetres long… Haha…. And guess what…. I shouted( to warn others abt the lizard so that they wouldn’t harm it)…haha….and ran outside…to ensure that I wun be of any threat to the creature…the poor creature was scared…haha…anw….. a brave person in my class came to my…ermm….the lizard’s rescue…..carried the lizard and took it outside…she was about to put the lizard on the floor when I shouted at her to throw the creature downstairs (for fear that others wun accidentally step it)…haha….. the brave person was a SHE…Sharon…haha….Sharon was my hero that fateful dae….and for the rest of the tutorial….my legs were off the floor…for fear that the mama lizard is out there some where looking for her son(or daughter)… Being the gentleman(or gentle man) that I am, I didn’t want to hurt the mama too!….

Anw, I guess I am wasting my time writing this story coz thanks to some people who saw the fateful scene…. it seems as though everyone knows about it already! And recently, someone reminded me of a similar incident which happened last year—this time, it involves a slightly bigger creature—a cat! If u’ve never heard this story before, relax… it’ll reach u one of this day….haha

Thusday came…. Had recre soccer… wasn’t exactly great coz it’s hard giving instruction to people. The session got interrupted by lightning and thunder….and by the time we were allowed to use the field…. It was almost late and I had to do the bad thing by telling them to go home and come next week. But I have to sae that my leadership skills needs improvement… one guy told me that I better change my style…haha…. Coz I wasn’t actually a model leader on the field. But it’ll definitely be a good experience for me! This is the beginning of life after “being dropped” from the team.

Btw, not many people are aware that I have been dropped from the team. NO one knew, unless they asked. I know when people seriously do not noe….so if u happen to not noe tis...and u asked a question still thinkin that i'm in the team...dun u worry…. i'm fine wif it...

Fridayis becoming my slack day. Yesterday, I wandered around skool doing nothing. Watched the guys training…see a friend of mine ran and ran and ran the 200m again and again and again…wow…I was amazed that she could do that… I could see that she’s tired…but she still carried on running….haha….that uncle didn’t give her any chance…haha. Saw the wushu people plae wushu…damn stylo sport…and saw people train basketball….and saw people plae squash….saw people plae badminton too…and I saw people singing in the audi…. And den, I went home. I wanted to do my homework todae, but I guess after for daes in a row doin work after skool…I needed an entire afternoon to rest…haha…

Saturday…am taking my time to do homework…still not fully focused…did a quarter of Complex no. 2. ….and decided to spend some time updating myself as well as u guys… the highlights of this week… its 8 rite now and i just found out that Yong has been called back into the team...due to the injuries being inflicted on our team. And 2 J1s just got dropped todae! Am really happie for yong though... Although this makes me only J2 not to get a recall, haha... i hav to sae that i'm ok wif it coz i am not ready for this kind of thing...really... i've learned a lot...but it wasn't everything.... still have a long way to go....AJ SOC....see u at the finals!

And I have to sae again that (some) strangers are INDEED friends you have yet to meet..

No comments: