Saturday, April 16, 2005

only 3pm.....and i am already home

iTs only 3pm......and i am already home. Friday is really my slack day lah. Fridae i cannot do homework one. It seems as though everyone hasa gone for their CCA and tt only i am doin my werk. Some more Saturday and Sunday coming.... make me want to use todae to relax. Was feeling really sleepy just now. Lucky i didn't slept through my station on my way home sia.

I slept late yesterdae nite. 1 plus . Was helping Yuying wif complex no. Though its hard to expl maths online, i wanted to help coz the test is just next mondae and she's done barely half of complex no. 2. Anw...she managed to do all the way till qn 10...gd for her....hope she understands my lousy explanations...and hope she does well for the test. Hopefully me teaching her will make me better at complex no.

Something damn embarassing happened yesterday night lah. Was teaching her how to do and all.... and frm qn onwards...she could do on herself coz it was rather easy lah....SO i decided to take the GP article i was reading to the floor....and read it while lying down. BIG MISTAKE! I fell asleep lor....leaving her alone and the com on... ahha...oops..

Got PW results todae. I got a BAnd 1! Was ok wif it lah coz i kind of expected it.....after all the shit my teacher made us go thru....haha....But looking back, it was all worthwhile!

Went to KFC for luch before Fridae prayers. As usual, most jokes were directed at me. Some was the same old joke while some was damn insensitive and hurtful lah. But I never sae nor do anything abt it one lah. I let all these things 'fly out of open windows'. Why take action? Let them sae wat they want to sae. Made me see who my friends really are. Haiz...

I alwaes try to watch what i sae to people coz i noe it might hurt his or her feelings. But dun others tink alike too? It could be their idea of amusement....entertainment....fun.... Maybe everyone's just different. They may try to change.....they may sae they'll try to change....but i dun tink they can.

Nevertheless, they're still my frens.

Friends.....wats the definition of a friend? Dictionary.com has 4 meanings.
  1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
  2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
  3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
  4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement
I think the site is right. Friends are ppl who likes and trust. Or just an acquaintance. Or a comrade. Or someone who supports and sympathise. Note the word "OR". They can't be someone who likes and trust as well as a comrade. They can only fit a single definition.

Its hard to find a friend who supports you,one who likes and trusts, one who's a comrade as well as one who sympathizes. One whom you can relate to. One whom you can share your thoughts with. One who can listen to all the things you have to say. One who never hurts ur feelings. ONe who understands.....

Man!....this is too much to ask just for a friend. I would end up in isolation if every friend of mine has to have these characteristics. But, like i said, everyone is unique. THough it would be nice to have 'the ideal friends'. Man....i think i hv only a few frens who are 'ideal'. ....But i tink the closest freind i have, the person whom i alwaes talk to, someone who dun make fun of the way i look..... some one who is very close to me....is myself.

Anti-climax rite?HAhaha.....must have been expecting a gurl's name there rite?Haha..... yea...

haiz....todae's rain's making me down and all moody........ and boring rite?..... till nxt time..

Have a good wkend!

No comments: