Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dilemma and cat story

Decided to add a short entry.... Really had to write this one tonite.

I am in a dilemma rite now. THere's a soccer match between AJ and TP tmr at 445 in TPJC. Den theres the HEATS...long jump.

I want to watch soccer coz those playin are my teammates....my frens...ppl who make me improve....
On the other hand, i would like to try long jump...see how far i can jump.... see if it is as shiok as triple jump...

Ppl would sae "WHy jump? Confirm lose one....tmr's match impt...first match agnst home team in their home ground"
But i want to jump.... this is the only chance i can jump.....got measurements somemore...

But den again, i dun want to be left out from the crowd. I dun wan ppl to sae tt i care abt myself more than the team. I dun want ppl to sae tt i already forgotten abt them. I want to do what most of my pals are doing tmr-- go support.

But i really really really want to jump...

i still hv not made a decision yet....but...Knowing myself.... i'll see who'll influence me to do wat tmr.... grr....

REgarding the cat story....haha....it was nothing big lah....
2004: Me and some frens were at the canteen doing revisions for promos i tink. And if u guys noticed, there's this small black kat ard the canteen. DEn ...while doing our werk... i tink got this girl, i forgot hu....sitting in front of me....screamed and looked below the table. Me being very ignorant abt my suroundings, i din realise tt the cat was actually below me. So i looked down and to my horror.......A CAT!

I pushed myself up and stood on the bench. My bag which was on the floor was saved from the cat by me. I aint want any cat-related things on me nor my belongings...haha....den eventually, the cat went away....

If i remember correctly, nizar wanted to carry the cat and bring it to me.....basket.....

ANd den it was almost 7....last time, 7 was considered very late for me...haha.....so i went home....THE END...

....btw, did i mentioned that i screamed as loud, if not louder than the gurl??

hahax....tt s it. ME and my fears. Hope nothing else appears in AJ. Otherwise, i ll be known as the guy who's afraid of everything!

FEars and dilemma...

Nights!

No comments: