Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sun..Mon...Tue....Wednes....& Thurs....DAE!!

Wahlao! So long i never blog. I had wanted to blog on several occasions but i ended up sleeping "immaturely" that night. By that i mean sleeping on the job--while doing homework.

Todae(THURSDAE).....oops....wat am i thinkin?....WEdnesdae i mean. Man.... todae...has been a very bad day for me lah. Its kind of like last wednesdae. Btw....i m already at home. Writing my blog in a hurry while waiting for American Idol to start. Ya....couldnt concentrate during physics....damn frustrated feeling.....dunnoe why. Maybe becoz of grace lah....haha.... keep askin me to hand in electromagnetism tutorial lah....she reminded me again a few daes ago. Budden ar....i check and check and check my file cannot find sia. Den i searched thru the piles of papers tt i have oso cannot find. I told the teacher tt i cannot hand in todae becoz i lost the paper.... den there i saw Hock and Grace laughing....den grace sae " u long time ago hand in liao".... I was like.... -_-""!! ... Yah....maybe becoz of this ... ANother possible reason was becoz last nite.... i cant figure out how i ended up on bed. Yah....i woke up at ard one to find myself i my room sleeping. I was liek....how did i sleep last nite sia. I dun remember a clue lah. DEn go home just now asked my mama and she said she woke me up last nite to ask me sleep in my room..... -mystery solved-
But yup.....i was still thinkin hard tis whole dae to solve this "mystery".... which ended up making me restless, annoyed,frustrated..... and moody.... man.... i kind of raised my voice at everyone todae lah.... but i did control myself a couple of time....grr.... i hate this kind of moody daes...

SUNdae.... finally saw my cousin after a long time. Brief intro abt him: He's like my bestest friend in the whole wide world lah. One year older than me. Kind of like a big brother coz of his 1 year advantage and a best frind coz we grew up together.....haha....yea.... den got to see his motorcycle....cool.... he gave my bros a ride... mine not so soon lah.... someday.... Although he lives just a couple of blocks away....it has been 2 or 3 mths since i last saw him coz he's been working like 7 days a week. Basket lah. But the last time i saw him was when he gave his and my family a treat--dinner at some decent place.. Yea....

Mondae..... was thinkin whether to go or not to go support. even though i told them tt i ll only go see final, i got the feeling tt i may not get the chance to see them plae....so i decided to go...along wif yong... But true enuff, AJ wun be playing in the finals...lost to SR 2-1. .... man.... yep...

Tuesdae..... hmm.... nothing much i guess...

Got lots more to sae...but american idol starting...... out for now.....more to come tonite....hopefully..

No comments: