Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Am warming up my engines.....

My engines have just been switched on. Finally decided not to idle ard anymore. Did little things to make the engines warm up faster..... like drawing up a calender of June on a drawing block.... writing down the stuffs i need to do.... -sien- but no choice lah....

Finally no more lectures! Haha..... i guess can start my daes early. I have decided that i'll sleep by 12 midnight. And wake up at 6 for prayers then, run ard play soccer, practice footworks on the multi-purpose hard court nearby.... den by 8.15 shuld be at home already... bathe.... clean house till abt 9.15. Den have breakfast...den do my work. Have made my room cleaner once more, so should be conducive for study lah. DEn will stop at 5pm to bathe again.....do some housewerk to please my Mama.... den all the way till 12?
Am thinking of what to do on an hourly basis sia. Like u c ar....i dun wan to be like to slow doing mths for example, den end up no time for physics or chem. Plan plan plan!!

Have been kinda of tinking...... LONG entries are boring. So i 'll kp my short sia. Hoping for the best for my mid years. MUST TRY TRASH AH HOCK!! Tt's my aim.

Hope u ppl reading my blog aren't having any problems revising sia.....like me....coz i got this side of me that wants to enjoy the holiday!! I think i'll kill my bros holiday too. Force them get 260s for their PSLE.... MUAHAHA.... Den everyone in this family will be mugging lah. Must psycho my sis to get 10 for her Os sia.... how i dunnoe lah..... must put pressure on her too..... coz on her frenster,she said she wants to go JC.... but i'm like thinking.....girls.....no nd go skool lah.....hah.....go jc oso do wat sia...... I guess my answer to my own question would be "for a good future".

Some things that i must keep saying to myself:
I lurve studying. My life revolves around books.I go to JC to get good grades. So I must not complain complain anymore.I must stay focussed on my ultimate goal.....

...Two A, One B.All the best to me.

No comments: