Monday, July 18, 2005

3rd blog in a dae....i noe i'm crazie..

Dun really noe wat i m doin nowadays. 4 straight days slacking away. i feel as if its gone.... really disappointed in myself. Cant seem to get myself to focus. I'm my own obstacle.

3rd blog in a day? No more of tis.... not in a million years. Tis shows how slack i hv been. Not tt i want to. Must be....coz of sthg i did.... which i noe i noe i noe i shuldnt hv done.Oh God please forgive me.

My foundation has crumbled again.... and so is my life.... i seem to be near to God only when i need Him(like b4 exams)... but when i think i can take control of my life back... i distant myself from Him(like after getting wat i feel are decent results). Praying 5 times a day has become some sort of a routine recently..... and i noe i must stop my nonsense now or i'll continue to suffer..... And i must get back onto the right path.... and it's never too late to repent....

Like i said, "I'm my own obstacle."

Showed mum my report card... didnt say much though my marks not up there yet.... she really wants me to do well.... and i'll try my best not to disappoint her... but its hard to remind myself this all the time... but...I'll be giving my fullest now... and get the grades i want...

No comments: