Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend....

Kind of boring.... did maths and chem.... and theres tonnes of homework i hav to clear up... and i still need to find time for revision... well i guess i hv to revise while doing tutorials...

Layhoon reminded me of GP essay yesterdae...which had totally slipped my mind..

Den theres the issue of cip.... what shuld i be aiming for? 60hrs...80 hrs?? Haha... though it may seem to late to do now.... doing now is better than doing later... hmm....dunnoe lah... c how...

ANd i just realised that it has been 2 years since i last combed my hair!!! Hahah!! Normally i just used my hands...

For the first time in a very long time.... manage to talk to yuying online.... haha...

ANd finally, heard from my bros.... then my mama... that my mama wants to repaint the house... and it wun be blue!...... haha... She wants it green.... maybe those kind of vibrant green and not lime green.... whahaha~!! anw, i myself think that blue is more of a bedroom color than a living room colour...

And oh...the school of rock competition is todae man.... wasted coz got religious class at 2 later... haiz.... maybe pon next week one... heh...if AJ band and my "BUDDY" 's band go thru....

anw...Yea....green sounds like a good idea lah .... match my blog....hahaha!! .. ..anw better start work now...=)

No comments: