Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mondae talk.... tuesdae morning...

Writing this at 3.52.... tts how u read the time i posted....

was tired....again.... yesterday.... stayed in libry to do maths.... ended up doing other things like discussing physics and helping Boon and waiting for bookshop uncle to finish binding chem resource pack(just becoz Jingyuan the basket forgot to take one for me evn though i told him MANY times...)... haha....

But managed to do 3 out of 5 sums in the libry.... so wanted to stay on and finish it.... but walked round the skool.... seems like almost the whole skool left and its only 6 lah! WEll.... went home...

Decided to take a nap at 8.... all the way till 10... den i still tired....den my mother screaming and laughing while watching incredible tales prompted me to slp in my room. Wonder why the heck they call it Incredible Tales.... wats so incredible abt it? If its tt incredible, i wuld hv watch it when it made its debut last yr lah! Haha....

Den i slept from 10-3... when GOd knew i wanted to wake up coz i stilll need to finish my maths CA, my maths Normal Distribution, and chem remedial lecture tutorial and physics radioactivity....

haha.... spent past 50 minutes finish up my CA.... now goin to do abit of chem(like 30mins).... den do Normal... like 1hr.... den do physics radioactivity till 6....

Biological clock getting jumbled up.... cant kp goin on like tis.... haha.... BUT one things for sure, my com clock tells me tt its 4.03am now.... which means to sae i m gonna end here.... 10 mins of blogging...ok...11 mins.... haha...not bad rite???Can write so much in 10 mins.... lol... luv u all....heh.... sleep tight....=)

No comments: