Friday, July 15, 2005

Oh sleepy day...


very very sleepy todae. Hmm.... borrowed a book frm skool libry.... "Working it out-A trouble shooting guide for Writers". Hope it can help me improve my GP marks... got C6... lousy lah. WEll during my journey home, managed to read the book.... just the content page though. And the thing tt caught my eye was "Freewrite for three minutes." Sthg i'm doing now.... heh...

Well.. went to libry to study(supposedly).... but ended up stoning here and there and despite hock telling me to wake up... haha... cannot lah... veri tired. Its nice when u hv ppl who look out for u.... really...

And today is Hock bdae man.... 18 oready.... and he did Ionic equilibria tutorials and finished the crv class assessment while all i did was listen to FIR over and over again on his MP3.... stone... sleep...stone...

So yea... did i tell the world my results yet??.... hmm.... F for chem.... D for physics... O for maths... C6 for GP... heh... typical result.... hock seem to hv woken up already... When's my turn??... now i hope...

My estate has been a dangerous place lately. Yesterdae got big fight behind the multistory carpark behind my house. Todae almost got big fight. Got large no. of ppl waiting at the playground in front of my house -- waiting for Smbwg sec ppl i guess. Kids nowadays very fierce one. Armed with hammers and all sia... scary... looks liek i cant play bt with my bros at the nearby court for the time being.... haha...

Listened to "Mr Lonely" for the first time todae via Hocks mp3.... the words....i can relate to... it's..so.... nvm..

hmm.... i dun tink i really talked abt the London bombing yet... maybe tmr...

u take care.

No comments: