Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hello...


Hello.... has been a while since i had a real talk wif anyone-- incl. myself(via blogging)...

Dunnoe why but my life changed after the June holidays. My daily routine changed. Everything changed lah... for the better? Maybe not... coz for the past 3 wks... theres a part of me that's missing. Like i said... i m not really the Ali b4 the hols. No more late nights... no more late nights in skool... no more time alone.. or not alone.. Now i seem to hate being alone.... i used to hate the libry, but not now... dunnoe why. Which is why i've never sat at the place behind the canteen like i used to. Seems like only now, the heat and the rain back there are getting on my nerves.... Are these changes good? I dun tink so... really... its the cause of the empty space within me.... but....its just me i guess... never hv i felt anything close to this b4....never hv any thing been so dear to me....never...

well... i guess time will tell... cant blog too long...no time now... gtg now... bye...

Why oh why has it always been simply hellos and byes?

BUt on a different note, Grace and gang has been "disturbing" me now man... haha!!Grace lah! Wahlao.... from last time lor..... haha.. =)

No comments: