Monday, July 25, 2005

3rd blog in a day...2nd time in as many weeks..

Yep... had 3 blogs in a day last sunday... haha....
Have to add another title here b4 i continue...

this entry shall be called,

The Incredible Tales...

Haha... well nthg scary inside lah. One who's afraid of many things wun write abt things tt would be scary to others..

Anw, everyone was in the living room at ard 5pm. My bros and sis were in front of the tv helping mama out with her work. Dad was at the dining table watching tv. Me was frying eggs and reheating food in the kitchen. Den i heard my dad asked my bro to open my bedroom door.

"For what?" I asked myself. "Had i left the com on?"

Then my bro pushed the door open and my dad said, "Is there anyone inside?" Haha... of course not rite? And the weird thing is he said he saw someone sitting at the computer chair....erms...yea...the one i'm sitting on rite now!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!...

-_-"

hahahaaha.... anw, mum said dad was joking. But why a joke out of the blue? HAha... maybe mama din wanna get us paranoid and stuff.... haha.... really hoped it was a sick joke frm dad... =)

And den at ard six near 7, everyone was helping mama with her work when my sis said, "Eh!"... den "takde apa apa" (Nothing...nothing).... i asked her why, and she said she thought she saw someone behind me..... HAHAHA!!.... creeepy...

yeps... tis ought to be my last blog for today lah.... haha....

And grandma.... kindof hard to like understand her lately, or making her understand us.... haha.... maybe the age factor is sinking in.... haha.... but nevertheless, i ll still treat her the way she treats me when we were bith younger.... theres no excuse for me to treat her differently now... =)

No comments: