Sunday, July 24, 2005

aLi the Security Guard...

Hahaz!! Cant think of another lame title.... well after i blogged yesterdae afternoon ...i waited for my mama to get ready to go for the MTP session. But den last minute she's not feeling well....so i wenta skool alone.... to tell the teachers tt my mama cant make it and after tt can see where i can help out for the drama thing...

...Meet the parents...(me rep. my parents) session..
Wanted to tell Ms Tan my mum cannot come....but it was quite a long queue...evn though it was six lah! Den i wenta Mrs Goh....din noe she teach Yong's class too lah... and Yong was there and he kindly lemme speak to Mrs Goh first.... so there i was telling Mrs GOh tt my mum cannot make it and she said tt she din request for my mum coz she know tt although my marks liddat onli... she saes she noe i can do it.... hmm.... how does she noe i can do it when i myself not even sure i can do it.... hah..... actually, i was just kiddin lah! I noe i can do it one!! .... Yah... words of encouragement from Mrs Goh....

Den wenta Mdm Khoo coz Ms Tan's queue quite long still.... so told Mdm Khoo tt my mum cant make it.... budden she talked to me...talked and talked abt wat im goin to do abt my results....how i dun evn noe how to choose E0 value for electrochem....how i myself not evn sure abt the basics.... den i told her tt i m worrying for myself and says tt its rather too late for teachers to help me now and now, i m the only one tt can help myself....and den she said tt its not true... Tt teachers can still help if i myself wants to help myself..... and my morale was kindof lifted abit... and it still is now.... and the last word Mdm Khoo said to me was "Jiayou!".... heh...

Den finally went to Ms Tan who said tt i could call her hp instead of coming down in person.... maybe she din noe i got ushering to do lah... anw...she asked abt my target grades for As and i was like erm....erm.... dunnoe.... i dunnoe wats the normal grades one shuld be aiming for....and she kind of "scolded" me by saying tt i shuldnt be worried abt normal targets and tell her wat i want....

Den i kind of told her my target grades by beating abt the bush by saying tt its obvious tt everyone in the hall wanted As for their grades... but looking at my results, i was afraid tt telling her....or telling others i want As for my grades... is kind of unrealistic and tt i was afraid ppl would redicule me.... haha.... den she put things into perspective for me by telling me tt i need say 16 marks to get from an O to a D by the prelims.... and from a D to a B....i need 10 marks?.... i tink tts wat she said...sthg liddat....and it kind of makes thing easier for me... and den she asked me wat i want to do in the Uni... and i told her tt i got no clue wat i can do in the Uni.... and den she told me tt i'll hv to tell her wat i want for my As and wat im going to do for my As and wat i want to pursue in the Uni... haha... and tt i shuld start thinking long term....

After tt, i wenta Physics Ms Tan... and she told me tt she was kind of impressed wif my performance... from marks with 1 as the first digit to a 3 and den a 5.... haha.... i hv to say i m rather poud of myself to. Den she asked me if i study alone or wif others and when i told her i study alone most of the time... she was kind of more happy for me lah coz i could get this kind of mark studying alone.... and den i decided to ask her wat i could do if i hv problems wif physics. SHe said tt i could always book a time for consultation.... and tt's definitely sthg i can do... and tts provided i must start revising for physics too... and i told her the prob abt me being too sleepy lately and my 8-6 sleeping time... haha.... and she told me tt she sleeps at 3 and all.... haha....and i asked her if i m doing hw most of the time, how can i find time to revise? She said tt reading notes can make me tired easily....and i need like a huge block of time to read... so she suggested doing qns and read when i dunnoe the parts to the qn... and tt a qn is a qn by itself. So i may like need just a small portion of my time to tackle the problem.... haha.... ya..

Really benefited seeing all the teachers yesterdae... and erm.... forgot to mention tt i kind of saboed Hock by asking Mdm Khoo if Hock had brought his mum to see her.... haha... den skali Hock walked into the hall wif Eugene and Mdm Khoo called him and made him panic(?) abit.... haha....

Den after tt it was ushering time...

Security...
I was standing wif Hafiz when this teacher approached us and told Hafiz to carry some stuff and den she asked me wat's my name...upon hearing Ali.... she said i was suppose to be the one at the gate writing down plate no. of vehicles of ppl who came to watch the drama.... haha.... so from not having a job to having a job.... i stood at the gate there and wrote plate nos. Haha.... from 640-830....

So saw all kinds of ppl walking in..... saw old frens too.... ya....kind of shiok lah being a security guard.... a job for loners.... haha....

Den managed to catch ard 40 minutes of drama....quite good lah..ard 500 ppl turned up..not bad...and i watched the drama alone lah coz i came in late...

Anw, found out frm the guard tt the pay was $1500 a month.... haha.... but...i kind of feel tt its kind of useless to hv security guards guarding the skool, waste of funds... its not as if they check if theres bombs on board or whether theres anyone with an AK-47 hiding inside the back of the car...... haiz....maybe they just got lots of funds to waste and wanted to help alleviate the unemployment problem...

Drama ended at nine+...after cleaning up...found myself at the Mac at 1030..
I was feeling hungry so i wenta Mc to buy fries and burgers... and while waiting for my "special order".... i sat at the table alone, looking ard....seeing tt everyone else had company.... not tt i m desperate for company lah although from recent blog entries, i may seem to get out of "loner-hood"....haha.. but was just wondering when i'll be like them... hahas.

Went home and tot abt going online.... did chem tys for a while... and woke up in the dark only to find tt i slept on the job....

And oh...
When i finished doing my job at ard 820 yesterdae...i was walking towards Blk 11 to pray...den this white van passed by and a gurl inside shuoted "bye ali!!"...

And i was like hu was it but just shouted bye back...... which left me wondering .... who was tt girl?? Could u be reading my blog rite now?

No comments: