Sunday, July 10, 2005

sunday...


online.... but not blogging...though technially i am..

lots to talk abt... but simply not in the mood... some other time perhaps... hmm...had a conversation wif shak...typical conversation... heh... only me and him noe wat we talked abt... though it always seems like a debate or sthg, he's a great guy lah...haha... well its hard to find ppl like him though..coz not many ppl can really click during conversations and tok on and on abt things... in my outside life, its just around 2-3 ppl.. HOCK!! Ure one of them!! And shak oso... hah...

And I guess having heard "Ali ur entry all so long!" ... and "U writing GP essay ar??"... It has finally sunk into my head. Which may be why i dun really hv mood for a "real blog"<-- long ones

i m a guy who takes note of how others see me...wat they sae abt me.. and EVERYTHING that u may say... will be seen as sthg of great value... though truth hurts,... at least ure telling the truth.. yup. A short blog.

No comments: