Friday, July 29, 2005

Haha....


If u dun blog for 4 daes in a row, ur readership will decline..... tts wat i found out. HEh.... well anw, no time to blog these few days. Haha... finally it has happen to me huh? Hopping to other ppl's blog, seems like i'm the only one like consistently blogging... =P

Anw, i started to write down the things i do on an hourly basis starting frm 2pm onwards to see how i m spending my time... hhaah... may sound ridiculous but it helps lah-- physically seeing the hours i have left b4 i have to go to bed.=)

Seems like i do have a routine that i follow almost everyday. And to think that i lived life as it is... anw, went to religious class yesterday and learnt another life lesson... that one who do things TOO carefully(like scared this go wrong and that go wrong) ... tend to not get much things done..... haha... so perfectionists like me do take note of this yah!

And today, for the first time in my jc life, i forgot to wear my watch to skool lah! Well, actually, i forgot where i put that watch of mine. And i really couldnt manage my time lah.... like hv to ask here and there for time....steal glances at other ppl's watches. haha..... cant imagine a world where ppl use handphones instead of watches to tell time....

Den today's BRIDGE was quite shiok. I din took glances at the paper b4 hand and really did the paper under exam conditions(Except when Kelvin Lee wanted tissue and my mths tutorial and me asking the guy next to me if he had tissue)... and i complete everything! I think i wrote quite a lot for AQ. In other words, i felt rather satisfied upon completing the paper. =)

And there's transition metals class test today. I didnt read my notes b4 hand properly. Just took a look at processes and weird weird chemical names and diagrams and read solns to problems in the TYS only.... and for the first time, i think i did ok for this test. Okay in a sense that i didnt stare at any qns for too long at tt i wrote something for almost every part. =) And the word thiocyanate... dunnoe where i saw this word, but i think its part of the answer for the test.... lol...

And dunnoe if i want to say this, but just say lah.... my mama just bought me these capsules that can help create neurons in my brain and the creations of neurons (see pic above) helps in me processing information. Yea...those things u see up there will be formed in my brain....... eventually making me smarter? Haaha.... mama spent quite a fair bit of money to do her best to help me and my siblings do well for our exams. And now its really our turn to do our best. Really touched by it lah! And the point i'm trying to make is... GP compre...chem test... isnt it weird to hear me say i felt like i did well for these papers? Lol...let's get straight to the point-- i only ate a capsule this morning =)

oh btw, the doc told us not to drink coffee till we're 21 coz coffee destroys the neurons in ur brain and that by 21, the neurons will be fixed and we can start drinking coffee....well anw, a little insight abt me here: i dun and may probably never ever drink coffee. And in addition, the doc told me not to eat or drink anything chocalatey coz chocolates produce this substance that affects the joints. And now that my jaw can open a finger width wider, i guess i'll not take any chances... BUt, how abt my calcium intake? I normally buy those chocolate HL milk from the skool canteen... and now tt i cant take chocolate, i m being "FORCED" to drink white milk... BLEARGH!! But, dun luff at me if u see me drink white milk coz most probably, there'll be like other drinks on standby to get rid of the milky taste in my mouth.... and i'll like take forever to finish up one small pack... and i may not even finish drinking it! Hahaa.... but really need to boost my calcium level..

And yesterday was rather funny lah. Almost everyone i passed by had this coloured bandage ard their left elbow and they seem to be shouting "I've donated blood? Did u donate blood Ali?WHy not? haha.... coward!"

And i really have to admit that although i may say that i am not 18 and that i forgot to ask for my parents signature first.... i do infact tell ppl straight after my white lie that i AM afraid and yes, i AM a coward. Haha....

Well, recently too, someone reminded me of how cool "marzuki" sounds... haha.... been a while since anyone said that.... the last time anyone talked abt my name was when i m in the soccer team lah..... well, not that i m expecting compliments everidae lah! Just that such small things really do make my simple life a happier one... hees...

Been sleeping at ard 10-11 recently. Decided to abandon hw even though i hv to do it coz i really need enuff rest for a new day. SO yea, rather awake most of the time in skool ... and mugging for hours after skool is rather exhausting too!

The things in my pencilbox have come under scrutiny from Shak.Seems like theres a rather fair share of green stuffs inside although i must add that "Purple(and other shades of it) ....still...rule" in my BLUE pencilbox. haha.... anything that seems to resemble reality is purely coincidental. Or is it?... hmm...

Yups yups.... Shak has finally returned to skool!! And seems like i'll be engaging in more religious exchanges with him.... =)

....the reason why i find myself blogging today is bcoz tmr's a short day in skoool and i can sort of afford to rest a bit lah. anw... tts it frm me i guess.... till the weekends perhap....

=)

No comments: