Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Tuesdae...


Rather quiet the whole day. Heh.... maybe partly coz i find tt its better for me to talk no crap than to keep tokin crap everytime i open my mouth.... but i think mostly coz my damn jaw lock again lah. 2 WHOLE DAYS the left jaw stuck. It began with the right one only some 3 years ago and now its the left. Recently, when the left "hook" of my jaw kena stuck.... it only took like half an hour b4 things returned as it was.... but now 2 days liao... i think this is part of the healing process lah... can sort of feel it... haha... but my mouth now can open 2 finger width onli! Wah want to eat must cut small small... tts why now cannot eat rice in skool lah... haha... cannot sumbat the spoon all into my mouth. Actually quite okay lah... talking less... feels like a damn quiet loner lah... haha...

anw, after i blogged yesterday's entry, i straight away did Gp compre.... only to find out at ard 5 later tt dae that we onli need to hand in compo todae.... so did 3 essays from 5 to 2 lah...!! SO sien ... low quality compos though... always always like this.... but now all i can do is to keep reminding my bros not to be like me.... haha..... so i m now the one to keep scolding them telling them to clear up their hw. If only got ppl to push me like how i push mt bros..

Was damn damn sick yesterdae too. Feeling cold and sneezy and feverish.... must be the durians i ate after breakfast -- lol! Yah... though durians may be ur fav. fruit.... dun eat too much coz lots of durians make u a sick person... haha... but really damn sick yesterdae...

Hmm... yesterdae was so exhaustive that i dun actually recall rushing thru my essays. And todae during chem tutorial so blur.... dun really noe wats going on and all... argh.... help me!!

ERm... actually todae whole day i very very quiet lah.... its so unlike me to be this quiet.Feels rather weird...

Confermed my Napha results todae -- Gold.. yea... not in TAF...no make up PE... so my afternoon PE now no more... Cant believe i got Gold lah coz still remmber not being able to do even one pull up in J1 and having to go thru remedial PEs and all... heh... =)

DEn after PE did nuclear physics wif wei yan and jing yuan lah... actually grp study better lah... haha... i learn a lot from them... yah den after that go behind canteen and do maths with yuying..... now her turn to teach me lah... haha.... coz she slightly ahead of me already.... i was staring at it not having any clue wat to do lah... lucky got her to help me. Well, more things can be done wen u do grp learning-- seriously. But have to choose ur grps carefully oso lah... haha..

Anw, during civics todae.... the only valuable thing i rmbered is the one abt writing a personal statement for admission to SMU. Erm.... find it quite stylo lah.... but sadly i got not much experience that i can talk abt if i were to write a personal statement. BUUUUt... wen i got time... haha.... i ll write a personal statement rite here "Where purple rule..". So do look out for it.

Better go and iron clothes now. Got a bit hw to do oso. Feeling sleepy oso.... haha.. can one... nites....

PS: Cant believe i found time to blog laH! Coz recently i also not in the "online mood"...

No comments: