Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Also very tiring....

WAh! Today damn sleepy lah. Was half asleep and half awake during physics lecture. I think Mr Ari knew...coz when i was like almost dozing off, he walked near my side of the LT. Haha.... lucky he never "shoot" me in front of everyone. Skool ended early today for it was the beginning of the shortened time table.

-Though many in class felt that the time table we hv now is almost the same to what we always had.... haha!-

Anw, Mr Lim(HOD PE) made the Nday Rally yesterday really exciting lah! Haha... sad to say i missed it coz came back home rather late ytd. I think there'll be a rerun or sthg.

**Kim had been "warned" during lunch** .....hhahaha....

Spent an hour sleeping in the libry- behind the encyclopadia shelf- when i was awoken by a girl who wanted to read the encyclopadias....haha.... and i was almost in dreamland lor!! Hhaa...so walked away...said sorry if i was disturbing (she was the one who shuld say sorry lah!haha...kd..) Den ended up walking ard skool for a while-- eyes were red and tired. Haha....Spent the rest of the afternoon at the old place..... and heard this "unimaginable" story from Chee Guan who retold what Yao Hui was telling him a few minutes earlier. Coz u see, i was sitting close to them when Yao hui was telling CG sthg. I chose not to hear lah coz like they say, eavesdropping is no good.LOL....

Anw,i can imagine precisely what'll happen to me if sthg liddat were to happen to me! Haha....

Gotta rush the stupid SA paper which i'm supposed to hv completed some 2 weeks ago. Den do abit of revision. Must try to see maths and chem and physics from a new angle-- an angle that'll make me want to remain buried under my notes for the rest of my life.

No comments: