Monday, August 29, 2005

strawberry SUNDAE

well....my sunday.... here goes...

.....a day when trigo filled my brain. Memorised formulas after formulas. Familiarised myself wif trigo qns. Slowly....but steadily....

I shall remember this day as Trigoday.

Today....was a special day. Mama cooked something special today. Haha...coz yesterday's special dish finished by this morning. And u noe wat? Everyone except me eat it lah! Haha...my mama told me that as her birthday wish, she wants nothing except me to eat the dish she cooked.

Haha....i told u yesterday on the bus that i dun eat weird food or food that i "simply dun like even though i never tasted it b4". Well...she cooked that kind of food today! And everyone said its super duper nice lah and mum said it was the "best in the world"..... but me being the weird me.... i told her that i'll eat later....and later....and later.... and guess what? I didnt eat it at all lah! SO bad rite? Coz mama told me to eat it....she said please dunnoe how many times lah.... haha!

But before the day ended, i told my mama that..... i'll use my birthday wish in advance and wish that she wun force me to eat the dish she cooked today and wished that she wun be sad lah. I noe she'll be sad coz i din even touch what she cooked. But, mama noes i m like this. Lousy..... haha....She says that she really wonders how i am going to survive not eating a lot of things!... and she says that next time, if i ever bring my girlfriend home, she'll cook this and see if i eat it or not! I think she wants to see if i listen to my gf more than her! haa.... and i bet she'll kill me if my gf ever made me eat that dish lah!

Haha..... anw, it takes a very very very special person to force me to eat something i dun want. It takes a very very special person to make me do the things i never do before. My secondary school friends know that once i say no, i really do stick to the decision i make. No way can any normal folk sway my decision tha other way. BUt, i was rather disappointed at myself too. Coz although mum wasnt a very very special person, i still wasnt "moved" to try to eat this dish for the first time in my life.

Haiz..... if someone who's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very special and dear to me cant make me eat something i never eaten before,i must say that it really really takes some one lagi special to make me do anything like this--make me eat the things i never eat before, make me do the things i never do before...yada yada yada....

WEll, the last time ppl made me eat sthg i never eat was a couple of weeks back lah,when hock and gene forced me to eat pizza. Well, i did ONLY eat just the bread part. Haha....

Man....... haha..... i noe mama will never forgive me for not touching her cooking at all lah! LOL! But i noe i'll still be the son that she'll never scold lah! hahahaa

Anw, my cuz came tonight--the one that got married last week. Its customary for newly weds to visit the elders after the got married. SO they showed the photos taken and all that.... and when everyone left, my family was sitting in the living room when mama told me that my wife shuldnt be wearing that kind of wedding gown. She noes its fashion.... but she doesnt want my wife to wear that kind of gown-- or shuld i say, a gown wif that kind of cutting. HAha....i didnt really see the album.... but it shuld be the kinds u see in wedding megazines.

PS: i dun read wedding megazines. Just happened to flip thru a mag last week at my cuz's place. Though those gowns really look nice, one really have to fear God and not do things that He forbids. Haha.... looks like this entry of mine will make me single all my life! =P

Anw, i assured my mum that my wife wouldnt wear such things. She'll cover everything up and shall even wear a veil! hahaha.... WEll, mum said that no need until so extreme....haha.... just dun wear until those kinds can already. Haha....

Hahha.... after my As, i really want to take a look at my entire blog and analyse the stuffs ive been talking abt and see when the M word began to appear in my entries.

I'm going to take a quick shower coz am feeling a bit sleepy. HAaha.... and try push myself a lil bit more b4 sleeping.

Before i forget, a note to self....

Remember that if i ever own a handphone,there's a someone that'll be the first to get a call or sms from me!

Actually rite, no need note to self also can remember lah. Haha.... just to be sure in case that that 0.000000000000001% probability that i'll forget ever occur. Who noes skali 20 yrs down the road, i m re reading my blog and i go.....

"Alamak. How could i do this to her? I promised her that she'll be the first to noe... and after TWENTY years, i didnt even call her to tell her that the reason why i didnt call after SO LONG was that i am still waiting for the latest handphone model to come out ...and not becoz i forgot abt the promise i made...."

HAHahas.... yea...lame huh....anw.. nites! =)

No comments: