Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hees....

See how funny it'll be if i dun elaborate on what i say...

*Was it hazy after it rained or is my eyesight getting worse and worse?

*Is it purely coincidental or did two ppl suddenly began to think alike?

*Telling mum abt the possibility of me not doing well for As would mean tt i'll be lowering my own expectations-- and tis is not a wise thing to do....

*Others think tt i hv wat i takes to make it. Why cant i think the same way as them? I guess i'll hv to start frm now.... and look for the Big C tt must've dropped somewhere...

*We're flying the wrong flags. U took mine and i took urs.

Enuff of merely writing topic sentences. Today was so shiok lah. Can feel tt it's a short day. Did stuffs alone.Fell asleep while doing integrations. Haha... WEnta some empty classrooms and packed my files. Bought some files. Am all organised now.

Did differential eqns. Hmm....quite an ok topic....except for the application part. Gonna do Pure Maths test this Friday. Haas....better start preparing for it.

Hate to say this but yeps, i'm gonna plan my next 20 days.

AND OH! I got tHIS weird story to share. It'll just take less than a minute.

I was in the toilet besides the physics lab-- alone. Was washing my face and when i looked in the mirror.... i saw a woman's face lah!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!! Den IT disappeared.

haha....tt'll be an ideal story to tell.... but i guess tt wasnt what happened. I was washing my face. Den suddenly, the handdryer suddenly made the noise it normally made when got "hand" below it. I looked at the dryer and it stopped. Man.... it was 6+ and i was alone in the toilet. My heartbeat jumped by dunnoe how many times lah. But i was calm. Frighteningly calm.....

Picked up my stuffs and hurried outside. Once outside, i mumbled to myself..

..."Scary..."

Hahah..... but i think i wasnt hearing things, coz there was a roll of toilet roll on the dryer and the danggling toilet paper was moving after the dryer stopped. hmm.....

I wasnt that afraid. But at least now, i noe i'll never go into any toilet alone again!!

No comments: