Tuesday, August 30, 2005

????????

hmm....today can be summed up in a couple of words...

.....Shak......some thing.....HAHA!!.....

Trigo....Bros first time practice...HEHE!!....

....sleepy now....but haben do physics yet...HAHA!!....

my bros have 1hr 15mins till the end of their maths paper.... NITES...

Haha...shak.....wonder what's the real reason behind u telling me that.... haha!!

And oh! What i wrote in this blog, shall remain in this blog.... and any attempts to seek clarifications can only be made online-- haha! I will most probably not talk abt the stuffs i wrote here in the real world.

Coz u see.... this aint really the ME u see walking ard in skool. This is the ME that u can only see online. Heh.... If u want to ask, ask the ONLINE ME and not the REAL WORLD me....

And do note that there's always the possibilty that even the online me, who is technically ME, coz i'm online mah....haha..... yea.... there's always the possibilty that even the online me may refuse to give answers to certain qns. Yea..... u'll just hav to read, interpret what i'm saying.....and keep that interpretation to YOURSELF!! Coz any wrong interpretations will lead to me ending up in silly situations...haha!!

so yeps... bye!

No comments: