Saturday, August 27, 2005

fatigue..

The last time i wrote "fatigue" as a title was way way back during the times of soccer and training. How time flies....

Thinking back abt those times...... i have to say that the first thing the comes to my mind was the moment i was dropped from the team. Still remember that evening preety vividly. And how my life almost went downhill....and how i was always doing work alone here and there and everywhere....DEn came the first time i ever went home so late lah. Was talking talking and talking while doing werk wif old frens, and a new one.Haha.... And ever since, studying in skool till late became a norm.

And things looked slightly better ever since.....till the June Hols.... when my jc life plateaud. Nothing much done during the hols....led to my ok grades in mids(which i think i got by luck).... and slacked here and there coz the next major exam was so far away.....

Normal move for me.... and 17 days before tt major exam.... fear, panic and stress sank in. I'm like....not surprised at all. Expected. Gotta do sthg bout it lah.... and quick. Hate to keep saying this and not doing anything bout it.

Gonna dig out basic exercises for maths and stregthen my concepts. Kind of late... but i just got to do this. LIke someone said, everything i'm going thru rite now is something that's self-inflicted. I have no one to blame but myself.... but that's life i guess.

Gonna start cherishing life and studies and friends. Just watched the second last episode of Smallville.... skool's ended and everyone's going seperate ways. Kind of feel the sadness of leaving school.... i imagined myself in Clark's shoes.... am really gonna be afraid of the big question mark that's waiting for me out there.... and am also gonna miss my frens.

SO in order to graduate happily...i noe i gotta get decent grades lah. NO more takling crap lah... haha.... i think i gonna do some stuffs later. Haiz..... final flag day tmr... finally can clear 80hrs.

Talking abt flag day, heard the J1s now no need to do CIP. Well, then who's gonna help these charitable org sia? Volunteers? Cmon..... this is Singapore we're talking abt. Everyone's doing one thing in order to get another. Haiz... Its just too bad.

Took some class pictures for the yearbook. Wah..... can really feel the end that''s nearing. That this life i'm in will soon become memories. Some of which i'll throw away, while some i'll always carry with me.

And what i'll say next can only be understooded by some ppl in my class...u guys noe who u are...

............Dots......they come in numbers......take for instance these 3 dots...or these 5 dots.....or these 6 dots......haha.... no matter how many dots there are, they still carry no hidden meanings and stuffs like dat. Their job is to show that thinking is in progress.... i dun noe what to write....hmmm.... I bet u dun count how many dots i typed everytime i typed in the dots rite? Haha...... So really ......no hidden meanings......no whatever Grace thought it was...... haha...... really......believe me......believe me......believe me......dots are just dots......

And i dun think u realise that i've been typing 6 dots for the last 10 "......"

That's bcoz dots are just dots. Nothing more.

---and i cant believe u guys say that the space b/w the 2nd and 3rd dot is wider lah!!!! Haha.... like so fake lah!

Well..... it was nice lah.... having such frens ard....haha....grace esp.....always doin this kind of things one lah! Always bully me....hehe....

Haha.... life may seem sucky when i see it from an angle. But when i looked from a new angle altogether, i see that my life's not so bad afterall.

Anw.... my bros got back results for the prelim maths. One passed and one failed. One got 50 and the other got 45. Sien! Really lah.... haiz... better do sthg abt it lah..... if not, then i've not done my job as a big brother.

=)

No comments: