Sunday, August 28, 2005

saturday...

My final flag day in my jc life. Was glad that it ended slightly differently. Coz i tot i'll be alone lah..... skali got 2 other frens of mine who went. Haha....yep...i stand at the normal place again and "pester" ppl for money.

Coz the other two frens of mine simply stood still and asked for donations while i walked up and down the aisle to collect. Haha.... well... quite fun...haha.... was really a good way to end flag day. The next time Flag Day comes to mind, i'll definitely think of today.

Spent $40+ on Maths and science assesment books and revision notes for my 2 bros. GOnna ask mum to "kill" TV for the next two months. Gonna start drilling my bros man! And drill myself too at the same time... haiz....

Ate lunch at LJS. WAh damn hungry lah! haha.... Ate while two others watched-- my sling bag and the books i just bought. =P

i left home with $60 and came home with $4 only! Haha....the books and lots of drinks lah!! Haha....yeps.... anw, i told my mum that if my bros dun get A* for maths and chem, i'll pay her back the cost of the book. ANd my mama's reply was that if they get A* for maths and science, the twins will have to polish my army boots for me!! Hahaa.... that's how simple my family is.

Anw, if ure reading this, my mum cooked something special today. Yep.... that "special dish" she'll cook when tt special day comes. Haha....anw.... its for tmr! Haha.... her off day tmr.... waH! I am super duper lucky lah! 3 out of 30 days and what's the possibility of it being tmr! Hehehe..... see...... i'm not a bad son afterall rite! haha!! I'll giv her 53 kisses tmr!! =)

Received "tips" from Nizar and Ronaldo on how to remember Organic reagents and conditions. BOth said its easy and tt much practice will make u remember automatically. I really hope so! GOnna definitely try! I mean....do!

Before returning my collection, i wenta the mosque to pray. And happened to chance upon this book called the tafsir. It's a book that goes into explaining the meaning of every sentence in the Quran-- not simply mere translation. Theres ard 10 thick books in total..... haha...cozz there's so much explaning to do. I just read 5 pages, and was really hooked lah. And that 5 pages is about 4 sentences in the Quran and the story behind it. For that 10mins, i felt as though i was really there in the scene lah. Gonna ask my teacher more abt Tafsir and see if its possible to get hold of the books a.s.a.p.

Life is short. Who noes whether or not i'll even make it for the first paper of the As....

Tc..

No comments: