Thursday, August 11, 2005

End of the "long weekend"...what hv i done exactly?

I really needed to hear sthg. Dunnoe what, but just something. I did my usual routine when i logged on to the net. See how many ppl wenta my blog today. See if got anyone other than that ONE who wenta the other blog i hv....See if there's any upd8 on someone's blog.... read that ONE blog... and ...haha...read that STHG that i needed to hear. It goes like this...

(I'd like to kind of destroy the stucture of the excerpt,in case this ONE minds abt the prospect of having 10% of ONE's entry on another's blog)

the ONE mentioned tt tho it's really kind of a veri veri late start, we just got to start somewhere rite? And really, it's kind of impossible if u wanna start with full force in 1 nite. So from tonite onwards, u muz resolve to do at least some work everynight. make it a must. ya knows. then slowly, day by day, u add to ur own workload so tt u gradually go into full force.(Now the writer feels that she is reaching the really cool part. She says she came up with this analogy and am quite proud of it.[Comment:Quite only ar?haha])

It goes like this,

" yup, studying is like running. you start off, then you accelerate till you reach your full speed and then you keep the momentum going till the end of the race!!"

....... wahaha. I came up with that! hehehe. im not bad ehh?? haha.


...Minus all the singlish and grammatical errors, it was really sthg i needed to hear. Although technically i read it, its as though i could hear the writer say it to me. Ya know, those kind u see on TV when someone reads a letter by someone else and a voice(the writer of the letter's voice) would be heard reading the letter to that someone. ^_^V.... cheem huh...but yea. I think that fellow blogger must've gotten it from Google or sthg...haaha...cant be that profound rite? hehehe...k/d

So i guess i shall keep blogging to a minimum. Though i think it'll only be like me swiming across the English Channel--highly unlikely!=P (I dun tink i can survive 1/2 an hour in the Big pool. Do they call it the big pool or the deep pool?I dun really recall...haha..)

But i guess,from tonite onwards, i must resolve to blog less--maybe cut each entry short by a word each day. And this shall continue till i forgot the URL of the site that hosts my blog or worse come to worse, till i forgot my username and password. Wow! Scary sia....

Haha.Slowly... Byez.

No comments: