Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lousy day...

Watched Initial D todae. nOt at the movies and Dun ask where i got it from.... but this one happens to have no subtitles. Sien... but me having this knack of visualising what they're saying, i kind of enjoyed the show. POwer..!

Did some stuffs here and there. Nothing much...

Then wanted to do some work in the afternoon but decide to lie down on the bed thinkin abt me and my future. Haha... -unusual- But it was kind of the wrong move, coz i ended up sleeping for SIX long hours w/o interruptions. Cos u see, my bros and sis were out the whole day. And mum and dad and grandma sort off went out in the afternoon w/o me realising it. Haha...

Den caught the national day celebration on TV. Kindof boring i must say. Esp when they began showing celebrations in the heartlands. SOme of the performance do not seem suitable for the occasion...like the fire-twirling thing at Yishun. Caught the 17-minutes fireworks display.I wonder what it'll be like to be there watchin it. I only saw fireworks close up during the NDP preview when i was a 10-year-old. HAha...

And after that, i went straight into my room to do chem equilibria. My mugging has been kind of slow man... And at 11pm,i glanced at Hock's nick--> "Shooting Stars".

I was like o_0..... omg omg omg omg!!!!! To think tt i hv been waiting to see how Sly act for dunnoe how many weeks now and i actually forgot abt the debut episode!! Argh!!! WASTED!

Well... i guess it's just a lousy day. Betta go do my work now. BB..

No comments: