Thursday, August 25, 2005

Aren't u scared?

This qn can also be asked as "Aren't u stress?" ..

Haiz.... yuying's and hock's qn were playing in my mind all the way home just now. Am i scared? Am i stressed? I asked myself the same qn.

ERm....yah? ERm.....of coz? Were my answers to their qn.

But sthg happened just moments ago that made me make up my blur mind as to whether i'm scared or not.

Mum was telling me sthg when i stepped outof my room after putting my bag. She could barely end her first sentence when i turned back and went back inside my room. Dunnoe why lah....i noe its rude to like walk out from her conversation just like dat..... but i simply did. Mum did kind of say i was being rude. Den when i went back out, i asked one of my brothers sthg-- to which he never answered properly. I simply smacked him hard on his face. Ouch....i noe.... but i wasnt in the mood for jokes.

I was "possesed". Possessed by the two qns my frens recently asked me. WHile bathing, i was asking myself.... what had i just done? Why did i did what i did? What was i thinking?

ANd i went back to my room after tt, noticed tears in my bro's eyes. ANd wenta prayed. My mind wasnt really focussed. Qns after qns popped up in my head.

ANd finally it dawned onto me....

.....i am scared. I am stressed. Totally!

This is precisely why i refuse to say out loud that i'm stress. That i'm scared. I'm scared i might lose control of myself and do stupid things. Hahas... yea...well, but thx to them, i now hav to come to terms wif my stress and do sthg abt it.

Thx guys...

No comments: