Wednesday, August 31, 2005

tired....

tired...
i told my bros to do a maths paper at 4 todae. 4-6.15....

Got home, they're sleeping....
tired...

Kind of hv the feeling tt we're all tired. Haha....
And kind of hv tt feeling tt we all....

....dun wan to say lah....wait later come true then sad sia....

....but iguess, if we put in effort....sure can overcome this obstacle sia...

************************************************

Teachers Day tmr. My class damn sad lah! Never do anything for teachers one. No card no nothing. Sad rite? haha..... Maybe someone get a card or sthg later and tmr everyone write a bit of something. Sien....

My class....unique.....I love my class!

************************************************

ACES day. All children exercise simultaneaously. Who are they calling children? Us? Really...? I dun mind being called a child lah! But, theres one thing i not happy abt lah!

Make us do dance and all that, but when it comes to Children's day..... they say we're Youths.....not children. CMON lah MOE! Contradictory seh! Want to rob us of our holiday say lah!

haha... lame...i noe..

***********************************************

My eyes...

....teary....

as though i'm crying...

....dunnoe for wat....

....crying becoz i feel as though its over....

....even though i noe its not....

...crying becoz i feel worried for my 2 bros....

....even though i noe they can do it...

haha.... yea...relax..... THe thing is, it's just AS THOUGH i'm crying only. I think my eyes teary coz i need sleep. Long time never sleep in skool. Haha...i noe this coz long time Hock never complain i keep sleeping in skool. hHaa.... ya....

But if i m indeed crying.... it'll be kind of cool lah! Long time never cry sia....

.............. =)

No comments: