Sunday, August 14, 2005

Proud

Was woken by my mum's voice this morning...she was in the living room making a fuss abt something. Wonder it was.... Went out to find out...

SHe said tt she ruined my dad's uniform. Coz u see, my dad just got 4 new sets of uniform-- new designs. And out of the 4, 3 was ruined coz she washed onli 3. Dad had told mum not to wash his uniform along wif other clothes. ANd mum...DID not wash them with other clothes the first time round but seeing that the color didn't seem to run, she washed them together wif the rest yesterday. And the bright yellow portion of the shirt became almost bluish-grey.Boy was my mum worried. It was barely a week old lah!

Dad was out for a while and was on his way home....

In my mind, i see Dad shouting and scolding my mum... typical of the man i grew up to know. BUt upon hearing what happened to his uniforms, he just said that he HAD told mum that the uniforms shuld be washed seperately and that what he could do now is just wear the last saved uniform for five days a week. Mum did say earlier that what she could do now is to wait till dad got home from work and wash his shirt. Haha....

Well, i was wrong lah. Dad didnt erupt violently as i had expected. He didnt live up to my expectation of the man i grew up to know. He didnt seem like the man i thot i knew. Respect.

Very very very proud of him. =)
Haha....

I've also been wanting to talk abt this. Me and my bros. The time is ticking. They are counting down till the days i go to NS. aha... Boys... they are growing up. No more hugs and kisses and what not. Yes i noe they're almost 12.... but.. how i wish they'll remain the small kids i knew. Haiz.... the older they become... the harder it'll be to hug and kiss and what not.... quite sien lah.....might sound like i'm making a big fuss out of nthg but it is a BIG thing to me lah.. haha.....

well..... GDnitez i guess...

No comments: