Sunday, August 21, 2005

Saturday...

Wenta Geylang to accompany mama to look for her clothes. Walked round and round and we didnt buy anything. Gurls.... haha.... Realised that baju kurung for girls all super ex lah-- like above $50 one. Hmm....sometimes i feel this is why some guys chooose to have boyfrens instead. LOL!!!

Just for me to read about in future: This Wednesday was a very stressful day for me. 4 periods physics. Cant even understand simple concepts and forgotten my DC. Felt like giving up then and there. it was a really painful day lah. Felt like crying..but i din lah...haha...To think that physics was my best paper for the midyears. This just goes to show how much i have to do to succeed in the As.

Gotta go to my cuz house again later......and i cant find any decent clothes to wear. Almost all my clothes are for house wear only! COz i very very veery seldom set foot out of home. Sien.... I guess the first thing i'll do when the time is right is to go out get some decent looking clothes to wear. Haha....

And mama said that if i get good marks for my As, she'll buy for me those glasses that can change color according to light..... hhaa.... may seem small to others, and to a small extent, to me as well...... but that simply showed me that she wants me to do well, and she expects me to bring home good grades even though she didnt really say it....

What inspires me? My mum..... and someone....just someone...haha....tis someone will be a someone no-one excepts me and only me will know....

No comments: