Saturday, April 24, 2010

LURVE





When I saw the above, it made me LOL. It reminded me of a convo with the bestie over a black and white picture quite some time back. *smiles*

Slow Saturday afternoon. I hate studying for exams that test your ability to memorize. I've got no time to write nonsense so I shall do what Tumblers usually do (ie. just post a picture)....

.. but i guess there's a reason why im on Blogger. I CAN'T just stop at pictures. Yes I know a picture paints a thousand words but if that's the case, then why cant we just draw a picture for say, a 1000 word Magical Realism essay? Am I right or am I right?

School is fun. How I wish this semester never ends. And fyi, you'll only catch me using the word bestie just this once. The afternoon's making me all restless. He slaps himself in the face. Less dreaming, more reading..

No comments: