Thursday, April 29, 2010

Extreme Optimism





O Extreme Optimism, will you be my downfall?

In life, we make decisions that will make or break us. If a decision breaks us once, or twice or even thrice, do we stop listening to our hearts and minds? Do we lose faith in our ability to decide? I believe we should keep making these decisions and pray that one day, the decisions that we make slowly go our way. Faith? Or am I simply extremely optimistic?

Effort and Approach

These are two key areas that I need to work on. At the end of every semester, I reflect. I write about how I intend to mend my ways. And I also write about how my intentions always fail. Complacency at play? I think so.

Now I write about my intention to eradicate complacency and introduce consistency. I'd like to maintain the extreme optimism and add a little bit more purpose to my life in school.

Memory

I hate committing myself to remembering formulas. This mind of mine loves to think, understand, analyse and most importantly, remember. It hates memorizing. Time for a diet of raisins (and someone to sit infront of me with a rotan and force me to memorise).

I should be somewhere and writing something else right about now. Then again, I don't think there's much that I can write anyway. I'm unwell. And I'm giving myself another chance. I will not disappoint.

No comments: