Monday, April 26, 2010

The Fine Lines






Being too worked up often leads to depression. Being calm and positive sometimes lead to complacency.

That balance is oh so elusive. I'm midway through my University education but I've yet to find that balance. This semester, I think I've strayed a short distance into the Valley of Complacency.

In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful.

O Allah I seek forgiveness from those things which I have repeated after repenting for it and I repent to You for those things which was intended for You but while doing it the intention was changed which was not for You.

And I seek Your forgiveness from those bounties which was bestowed for Your obedience but I used for Your disobedience and I repent for it that there is no one other than Allah, He is the living, the self existing, Knower of the unseen and present everywhere, the Beneficent the Merciful. I seek forgiveness for all those sins which I have committed and of all those sins which I have initiated.

O Allah give me perfect intelligence and enlighten my wishes and intellect, clean heart, abundance knowledge, clear ethics, all these things which are beneficial to me and not harmful to me. O the one who is most Beneficial by Your mercy, "I seek refuge in Allah there is no lord except Him, the living, the self existent to Him do I repent.



2 comments:

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Wow, this was really beautiful. Masha'Allah.

marzuki said...

(: