Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunshine





I've been spending the past couple of days in school. Stayed over in a friend's hostel. I'm starting to like the idea of studying. The feeling of satisfaction when you FINALLY manage to understand concepts you've been trying to understand for the past many weeks is priceless.

It might be a little too late. But the feeling's wonderful.

I've also just found out that my friend's dad's a civil engineer. I'm hoping that he might be able to pull some strings for some sorta job during the summer holidays. How I'd love to shadow an engineer and learn a thing or two that might just make me all the more motivated to study! This and sunshine and the lingering dream of Australia....

Cmon guys! Let's stay motivated. Think of a dream right now and hold it close. Tell yourself that this is what you're studying for. You may stumble or fall along the way. Shit happens but we pick ourselves up and soldier on. Let's help one another. We're all in this together.

No comments: