Tuesday, December 6, 2005

About wat now... work again?

me2Nizar: haha... marah nampak... rilek ah.. maen maen je... =)

me2Kim: alamak kim... is tt a million dollar question? I really really cant giv a definite answer at the moment..... thanks for even bothering to invite me evn if a part of u might hv already known the answer. We'll kp in touch. -touched-

me2yuying: haha ... after the long absence... yup, Hi!!
Yup.... work again. First time i ran. First time i sweat. First time i dragged my feet frm office to office. First time i feel like dropping dead. First time i dreamt of delivering things during the short naps i had.

Tmr... i tink my bros birthday (or is it birthdays)... will be like anyother bdaes. Hmmm ... haven reach the stage when i can come up wif presents for ppl and stuffs liddat. Yes i noe it doesnt really matter how much the presents cost or for that matter, if u get the birthday guy or girl presents or not. I guess tmr, a hug and a kiss will do. erm..... make tt 12 kisses and a really long hug. haha... Soon... things'll change. Basket... really wanted to get them tt console they so badly want and i sort of hv tis feeling tt my bros tink my parents would get it for them --coz lately, my parents been asking them qns abt PS2 like how my dad asked me abt handphone the other day --but i noe they(my parents) wont! Maybe they would lah, but chances are they wont. I really dun wanna see them sad on their bdae... or during the daes following their bdae. I for once, noe exactly how it feels like. hmm.... we'll see... we'll see...

And the few guys in my class wanted to go out eat tmr at seoul garden. Not tt i mind lah.... Then it occured to me tt i would be a freakin lousy brother if i were to be out of home for almost the whole day if i were to go to Seoul. It's my bros bdae lah!....and me being the lousy me, i told them guys to postpone the outing till after gene's trip. And lucky me, they didnt mind lah. Maybe gene minded but i guess i could hv interpreted everything wrongly coz afterall, its MSN. Someone not replying to ur msg could be read off as not wanting to talk to u -- but i noe tt it could also mean tt tt someone could simply hv left his or her com on and went somewhere else or better still, fell asleep. haha.... and i tink them not shooting me at all for postponing the outing speaks alot abt them.

well den, outings are alien stuffs to me man. And i was preety surprised kim bothered to invite me lah! coz i noe some wun. Nites.

No comments: