Saturday, December 24, 2005

let it rain....

boy has these few days been soo wet. Well, after looking at what snow had caused in other parts of the world, thank god.

had dinner after work. Organised by the company one. Note tt i didnt say Christmas dinner. I mean, of coz we all noe tt it's becoz of christmas tt there's this feast after work but i guess they removed the Christmas tag frm it coz they wouldnt want the malays to be "celebrating" christmas, if u get wat i mean. At first, when i stepped out of the lift on e 6th floor where the canteen was, i heard a christmas song lah... and i was like... hmm... Then when i finally reached the canteen, i heard someone say "this one christmas party ar?" .... then someone else said, "no lah, just dinner". And then the next few songs played were oldies -- mostly silly love songs. Haha... Malay to chinese ratio is ard 50-50 and boy do i respect the respect the ppl at work hv of each other lah. sweet environment ... esp when ppl ard u are dads(which is why they played oldies). Observing them totally changed my outlook of fathers.

tokin abt fathers and work and what not, i realised that it IS hard for fathers to be like sons. I mean, going to work and all, i'd like to imagine tt i'm a dad who work to feed hungry kids and wife at home. Just to feel wat it feels like lah. And i realised tt ever since i started work, my room's been in a total mess! I've yet to clear my jc stuffs lah(maybe coz of the fear i may be needing them again) .... ! haha... and ive rarely cleaned up after dinner or help my mama wash or hang the clothes or sweep the floor or mop the floor or clean the kitchen lah!

okok.... maybe this doesnt sound like the stuffs sons do but tts not the point. Wat im saying is tt i find it hard for me to be my old self. And the other day, i actually asked my mama to help me wash my plate instead of me taking her plate and wash it for her. And then i cheekily told her, "mama.... ive changed rite?" haha... yeaa.. of coz it's onli a small thing but to me, it's a big deal lah. And tt, my frens, will be a one-off incident lah. haha. So i guess it IS hard for fathers to be like sons. It IS LAGI hard for fathers to be like mothers. yea... so if ure the kind who says tt u like ur mom more than ur dad coz ur mom spends more time with u than ur dad... (like me...) ... then i think, hmm... I think then tts just too bad for dads lah! They should hv thought like me and do the right thing frm the very start. yups..

well with regards to the way ive been blogging the past few entries, yea... these feelings come and go. See, i never tok abt it in tis entry rite? Haha... Oh ya, suddenly remembered the dream i had this morning -- the last 10 seconds of it.

i was reading a blog. Hearing a blog. Watever. Nites.

No comments: