Thursday, December 8, 2005

Finally... the dream..

No entry ytd. Tts coz i slept the moment i returned home laah! I entered my room and immediately fell onto the bed for a "short" rest. Skali ended up waking at 245 and realised i'm still in my uniform lah!! Haiz.... nvm.... at least im awake now to watch ManU's game later. Its a must win game so will cfm see them win l8r. haha... i hope.

The value of money. Haha... its like soooo hard to get. And it seems more valuable esp if u worked for it. Well, now tt i noe how hard it is to bring home money for the family, i'll be even more consious of my spending lah. Haha.... dun tink i work means got more to spend. Heh...

Sis just left for Penang ytd and will be back on e 12. Bros left for my cuz place and will be back on the 10. I've also just left -- left alone at home lah!!!

Ytd, i see work as work. No longer as sthg fun to do... my approach ytd was get everything over and done wif as soon as possible. No more seeing it as a game or wat. Reading other ppl's blog, most tend to like their job the first few days and by the next few days, blog abt how boring it is and all. haha... i guess it's nomal.

Well, wat uve read is today's entry. Now for wat i wanted to write ytd.

Learn from ur mistake seems like a useless saying lah. Like ppl repeat their mistakes over and over again even when reminded not too. But... i made a mistake which i WUN dare make in future lah!!! Coz at work, i scanned something wrongly and boy,.... it's gonna cost me hundreds of dollars lah!! well... it may not seem alot if u minus hundreds of dollars from a 5 digit salary. But if dad decide to minus it off my salary... hahaa... duwan tink abt it. WEll, i was MORE careful from then on.

And a dream!!!!!! hahaa... finally a chance to be together sia. It's been so long lah since my last aNd i even tot i was over wif all tis thoughts and dreams! haha... but when i woke up, it was an odd moment. I wasnt as pleased as i was previously. Haha... dunnoe why leh... i guess i've waited far too long for tis dream and tot tt me and my crazy tots and dreams hv finally been a thing of the past. Haha... i guess it's not.

well then, till later. bye!

No comments: