Monday, December 19, 2005

love

What is love?

Love is friendship. If u cant be my bestfriend, then there cannot be love.

Haha.... btw, it's a quote frm a sweet film i just watched. Some bollywood film. Love is friendship? If two persons are bestfriends, they're simply bestfriends and nthg more right? WRONG! haha... well, at least tts wat happened in the movie lah. yea.... I guess deep friendship could turn out into deep love. And yup, quoted frm the movie again. Well u noe how Bollywood films are... always fooling ard wif ppl's emotions. Haha....yea..it fooled wif mine. Which expls tonite's entry.Well then, what in my opinion is love?

I THINK love is when i'm.....

Lying on my bed
A pen in my hand
Thinking

Wondering why she's taking so much of my time
Why she appears in most of my thoughts
My dreams

......

-Anonymous-

haha.... dunnoe lah. I think this sort of thing is a bit the TV lah. If u ask me, i think love is a bit like Shrek and a bit like Turn left Turn right. And maybe if at night u nthg to do and u simply feel like writing like the person whose writing i extracted frm i-cant-trace-back-where (lazy to google back)... maybe tts love too lah.

Well, change topic shall we. Today me and the other kids played soccer at the multi-story carpark behind my block. The fifth floor. Damn cool lah... but the scary part was if one was to kick the ball downstairs lah. haha.... yeah... Inspired after watching Ginga this morning lah.haha...yea..

yups.nites.

No comments: