Friday, December 16, 2005

loser me blogging again..

Sthg damn funny i heard from my mama today. Abit funny, abit scary... u decide.

Mama told me tt one of my bros woke up ytd morning tellg her i've came back from chalet. Mama walkd ard to look for me -- no shoes, no bag... so i cant be home. Then, he probably went to slp again and when he woke up, asked my mama where i was. Mama didnt think i would be home soooo early lah! (But knowing me, if u hv the chance to tt is, i probably would)

SHe then told my bro tt i wasnt home -- tt i cant be home. And my bro replied tt he heard the outside door open and saw me with my bag. Whahaha... And there i was at chalet.. sleeping. Remember when i said that it's not possible for me to be at two places at one time? I think Ali decided to go home lah! hah...

Anws, mama dismissed it as sthg he saw in his dream and probably wasnt aware of wat he was saying when he woke up. But ive yet to let the matter rest until i hear the story frm my bro. (He's with his twin sleeping over at a cousin's place)

And u noe wat, at e moment, i'm telling myself tt this story proved one thing -- tt though my bros so called "vow" not to say tt he sayang me, i think he loves me more than i think he does lah. Whahaha.... and i'm gone for one nite only lah!! Imagine if i go tekong.... everyday must call him so tt he could sleep, and wake up in peace. Hahah.... i wonder who's the unlucky fellas whom i hv to bug to lend me their phones. Lol...

So now, i shant ask my bros to admit they sayang me. haha... coz i think, someone's love nd not nesc be said out verbally. It could very well be hidden in his or her words. Spoken indirectly thru his or her actions... and though most never realise, thru his or her dreams. And frankly, me being e naive me, i want to believe this is so.

In other news, i kena scolded by the boss today for losing the delivery sheet. Haha... it's a list of stuffs we're suppose 2 deliver, n gt e receiver 2 sign on it. Somehow, i lost it lah!! And dad said i shuld learn how to relax and do things slowly. I tink it's down 2 me wanting 2 gt things done fast. Always thinkin abt e next office to go to instead of takin things 1 step at a time. Very careless of me though. It's like me on e field. The ball played to me n instead of gettin to e ball first and control it before making my next move, im already thinkin abt where to pass tt in e end, i often lose possesion. So i'll be calmer nxt time, thinking fast but carefully. ANws, dad wasnt really angry lah. Haha... he was being firm. ANd him being firm abt it made me learn sthg valuable instead of me dismissing the issue just becoz the boss is my dad and i wun get into trouble for it.Its a gd lesson for both on and off the field. Oh btw, we reprinted the DS and problem solved.

Eh guys, my bros just came back and i asked them abt ytd. He said he really really saw me! He then said he saw someone coz he knew later tt i cant be me. And they asked me if i saw someone too ytd nite! Of coz i didnt. haha... so meaning it wasnt a dream... hmm... Cool stuff... i hv a twin too! lol.. If i ever meet him, i'll tell him to report to Tekong on 7th Jan. Haha!!

Man... long entry again... so bye for now... cya tmr. Nites.

No comments: