Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Save the last dance for me...

Firstly, no replies to tags coz there's no tags for me to see. What's wrong wif tagboard seh!!!!?? I'll try tmr.

Hmmm... condo life aint my kind of life. Nor will it be my kids kind of life. It is sooo dead lah. Wenta sent stuffs to 3 condo apartments and it was so so boring lah. No neighbours to play with.... no noisy aunties to say hi to u when they pass by ur house... blah blah blah... haha... Well, tt's wat i observed lah. If first impressions count, i'll never dream of staying in a condo.

And wat did lousy me got for my 2 bros.... a doughnut each. Haha!! Anws, i was feeling a bit hungry so on my way back, wenta the bakery and bought the 3 doughtnuts-in-1-packet tt cost less than 2 bucks .... and while eating one, i figured why not leave the other 2 for the 2 of them. Lol. I wonder why i even bother to tell the world how lousy i am.... but i guess, this is me lah... better tt u like me for who i am and not for what u perceive me to be. Cheem huh? lol..

My auntie sent an sms to 89.7fm... and haha... we heard the deejay sing a bdae song for my 2 bros and some other fella who sent a bdae sms too. Haha... was kind of sweet to hear their names being sung on air .... I'm sure they liked wat my auntie did for them. Heh..

To "celebrate" (or acknowledge) their bdaes, dad bought them... or should i say, treated the whole family to KFC and McDonalds. Hahahaha.... yea... tts it. SImple stuffs for simple my family. I still owe them their hugs and kisses.

And prom... whahaha... cant wait to hear reviews abt it. Heh.... wenta the website and took a look at their survey and realised Nizar's name on the Most likely to win fear factor thingy... and i was like... HAAHA... if his fanbase there big, cfm win one. But his BIGGEST fan not there, go in army already... so may not be easy for him to win. Haha.... gd luck.

enuff said. Gd nite... and save the last dance for me.

No comments: