Monday, December 26, 2005

monday night...

tsunami occured today. today last year. any significance to u? most likely not. yes u say? Big liar.

Tonite's the second nite i dun feel like i wanna kp blogging. I hear ppl when i read their blog. I hear them talk when i read their blogs. Blogs like Nizar's or Adib's or Suliyati's among others. But when i read my own blog, i dun hear myself. Not the exterior me tt is. Hv anyone ever hear me talk the talk i talk in my blog? Maybe theres one. Maybe theres two. Maybe.

ok maybe ive been spending more time alone than wif ppl. Than wif ppl who calls me Ali. 18 years.... though i may think its possible to "change"... tonite's one of those nites im feeling the impossibility. MSN and blogging do take me places -- places like ur chalets, ur bbqs, beach rd, trngs ... and the likes. But im still in my own home, my own room and this kindof sucks. Well the s word dun normally appear does it? But hu cares tonite? ive been blogging preety oddly this past few days so lets make today yet another day.

ok i shall not lie to myself. It's the emptiness. The absence. These 2 words explain the way i blogged this past few days.

Nites.

No comments: