Saturday, December 31, 2005

BBQ

.... was my second last day at work. Was hoping it'll be a fairly slacked day but no.... had alot of stuffs to carry! Tiring seh. Cant wait for nxt wk - just the 3 day break. heh.

WEnta the bbq organised by mendaki. Wah veri little ppl seh. Not like last yr. Anws, ok lah.... i dun expect much coz so far.... i tink ive been to 3 or 4 bbqs in like my entire life so, yah.... cant tell wats ok and wats not ok. Went home alone - just the way i like it to be. HAHA. Dad told me to go to Bedok interchange then take 854 to yishun then take 859 back home. And tt was wat i did. Fast ride home. SLept abit too. This is the second time im out of home sooo late at nite. 1130 late rite? haha.

Last yr, I was worried abt reaching home late. i took a cab home coz i was afraid of things. haha. silly me. And last yr, it was earlier lah. Tonite, i can still skip my way home lah! Haha.... like a brave soldier. lol. okok... soldiers dun skip. yea.

On the bus ride home, i was thinkin abt just one thing....

....and i shall leave it as tt. Gonna sum up my year tmr. Gonna get some slp now. nite.

No comments: