Sunday, December 18, 2005

Debate...

haha... it's a matter of personal preference. I mean, i would personally say tt aj is a gd skool becoz it's environment is well-suited for a person like me. It's neither too fun nor is it too boring. THe ppl ard me are nether too clever nor too stupid (coz i cant be ard myself can i?). haha...

Maybe, if one has the chance to spend the first 3 mths in a better school, one can obviously make one's own choice based on one's own personal experience. So given the choice, one may be allowed to say tt one prefers being a student of a better college than being an ajcian. However, this doesnt mean tt one isnt thankful for having a school to begin with.

At often times, ppl complain tt aj is a boring skool and no skool spirit and stuffs like tt. Personally, i dun see it as tt pressing an issue bcoz of my own nature. I dun see the nd of fun during my course of study in ajc. (well, tts me alrite) My kind of fun revolves ard the word friends.

But i guess tt's just me rite? Ppl who are the opposite of me would think otherwise. They prefer more spirit... more fun... more life.... and stuffs like tt. So i guess it's a matter of preference. Believe me.

No comments: