Sunday, December 18, 2005

You took the wrong flag

Well a couple of minutes into sunday only. Gotta say tt last night was the first time i gave a part of my earnings to my parents and dearest grandma. Haha... finally im all grown up now, or at least i'm beginning to feel tt i'm grown up. I used to see my parents and older cousins of mine giving a bit of their salary to their elders and now it's my turn!! yea..

Speaking of growing up, could it be the reason as to why im feeling so foolish? I tot im over all tt stuffs. I mean.... forget wat i mean. Haha...

Shrek was cool. If an ogre could get a princess, i could at least get someone decent can i? Haha.. Unless theyre telling me tt the reason why it's a cartoon is becoz such things only happen in cartoons.

Ocean's 12 was like oceans 11. It wasnt spectacualar. Transporter 2.... it was a fairly short movie. Hmm.... i wonder when i'll blog abt Pride and Prejudice. Haha... Seems like sthg nice to watch.

On Aug 23, i wrote "We're flying the wrong flags. U took mine and i took urs."And today, I reminisce abt wat i wrote months back and realise it's still true today. I mean, what could i possibly mean huh?

Well then. tts it. nites!

No comments: