Wednesday, December 28, 2005

tired

holidays which falls on a sunday may sound fun when im a student. But as a courier, it means a whole truckload full of stuffs to deliver. Finished work at 2 today. And that's just the morning cycle. (fyi, we usually end the morning cycle earliest 12 latest 1245) And by the time we went to the canteen to eat, there's no more food to eat. Basket. Then 1430 must start the afternoon cycle. Ended at almost 7 and boy was i freakin hungry and sleepy. Haha.... but the hunger i felt today reminded me of the times i spent staying back after skool. The times i stayed on to do stuffs even though there's no food ard. okok... there's the smelly cake shop behind but..yea...smelly so i dun eat. ok, im beginnng 2 digress.

Just watched gotcha and seems like the corridor outside Paradiz seem to be the place most of their stunts were filmed. And i was like.... what if i was there with my frens in my school uniform just after a session of pool. Haha... mama will be like wat are u doing there? And... u never told me u went to town? And blah blah blah..... Haha... but frens nvm lah. But if wif gf.... deaded sia. Well the latter wun pose much of a problem just yet. But u get wat i mean. Next wk episode gt this gag where they put a plastic lizard on unsuspecting passerbys shoulders and see their rxns and wat not. Tt would be the ultimate stunt lah! Shant bother u wif possible scenarios coz it wun be tt interesting lah. Oh cmon...it's just a plastic lizard. Haha.... shit...shouldnt hv said tt.

Anws, mama hav always told us tt we can choose to lie to her abt our whereabouts and said tt she wun always noe if we're telling the truth or not. But she always tell us to kp in mind tt god is great and tt anything can happen out there. Like what if u told u mama u goin libry but u went to town to play pool. Skali ur face come out on Gotcha.... haha.... busted! But her favourites seem to be the scenario whereby an accident happen to u outside and if u die, then it'll be a diff story. But if u dun die, then how will u face ur mama knowing tt u lie abt ur whereabouts earlier tt day. Haha... for me, telling the truth may not get me places. Which is probably why i dun go places. Haha...

k tts abt it. next saturday seems like oh so soon lah. SUddenly feel like having a feel of the pool. The swimming pool i mean. I duwan to go army and jump into the pool for the first time in... in.... in... the last time i actually swam was in sec 2 during swimming class. After i got the cert(the lower level one), it entitled me to the swimmng badge for NCC. But eversince tt "graduation", i never swam. Haha....

will i swim at least once in the coming days? I wanted a hp but seems as though tt "want" wun be a reality just yet. I wanted to at least watch a movie outside but tt hadnt become a reality too. i wanted to run.... get my form back... but tis too never actually materialised.

haiz....... and i just realised my portfolio's in my locker. And my olevel cert happend to be in there. Dumb me for just realising it. Hope tt the councillors are kind enuff to not throw a folder full of someone's useless certs inside. Or better still, hope they missed my lockers. Haha... Oh ya, tis reminds me, ive been wanting to go back to skool to clear my lockers but again, never happend.

..........nites..

No comments: